There is a direct bus from Paphos airport to Limassol (and vice versa - from Limassol to Paphos airport) - Limassol Airport Express.
The cost is 9 euros per person.
Travel time is approximately 45 minutes.
The bus only runs a few times a day, so it's best to check the schedule in advance.
- Monday 13:45, 16:15, 18:30, 21:30
- Tuesday 12:15, 14:15, 20:15
- Wednesday 17:45, 21:15, 23:45
- Thursday 10:00, 13:45, 15:45, 21:00
- Friday 13:45, 18:30, 21:30
- Saturday 10:30, 14:15, 15:30, 18:30, 20:00
- Sunday 10:45, 13:45, 21:00
To the airport (in Limassol, the bus leaves from the stop at the Agios Georgios Havouzas church of the same name, some other intercity routes also depart from there. This church is shown on the main picture for this article):
- Monday 11:00, 14:15, 16:15, 18:30
- Tuesday 04:30, 10:30, 13:15, 18:30
- Wednesday 16:15, 18:30
- Thursday 8:00, 10:30, 13:15, 18:30
- Friday 11:00, 16:15, 18:30
- Saturday 8:00, 11:00, 13:15, 15:30, 17:30
- Sunday 8:00, 11:00, 18:30
The schedule may be outdated, it is up to date at the time of writing! Check the schedule before traveling on the official website of CyprusByBus.
The stop where the bus arrives in Limassol is marked on the map below:
Bus stop at the airport (the bus stops at the same place as public transport to Paphos. If you exit the airport, then after the pedestrian crossing it will be on the right side):
There is a cheaper alternative - drive to Paphos and take an intercity bus from there (the price will be 1.5 + 4 euros = 5.5 euros). Only bus 613 will be eligible (because intercity buses travel from the upper city). If after the arrival of your flight there is a lot of time before the next direct bus, you can consider this option, but here you also need to carefully study the schedule, because it may be easier and faster to wait for the next direct bus from the airport (or take a taxi).
The cost of a taxi from Paphos airport to Limassol is approximately 60 euros during the day and 70 euros at night.