Nesebar bus stop
If you want to depart from Nesebar to other cities, you need to get to main old Nesebar bus stop. In Nessebar buses depart from the stop marked on the map:
How to get to Nesebar from Sunny beach
If you are a lover of outdoor activities then from Sunny beach to Nesebar you can go by foot, but distance will heavily depend on what place in Sunny beach you will begin your journey.
For those who are not ready for long walks, there are other options:
- Bus number 1: Sunny beach - Old Nesebar
- Bus number 2: Sunny beach (water Park) - Nesebar
- Bus number 3: Sunny beach - Nesebar - Ravda
- Bus number 4: Kosharitsa - Sunny beach - Nesebar.
- Bus number 5: Sveti Vlas - Sunny beach - Nesebar.
- Bus number 6: village of gyulovtsa - Sunny beach - Nesebar.
- Bus number 7: Sunny beach - Nesebar - Ravda - Aheloy - Pomorie.
- Bus number 10: Sunny beach - Nesebar - ... - Burgas (stop in the New Nesebar).
It is possible to go from Sunny beach to Nesebar by small train, travel time will be about 20 minutes.
How to get to Nesebar from Burgas
Bus "Bourgas - Nesebar" departs from Burgas South station (Avtogara Yug), detailed schedule can be found at official website.
How to get to Nesebar from Varna
From Varna to Nesebar you can get by minibus, but it goes quite rare.
It is easiest first drive to Bourgas or Sunny beach, and then drive from there to Nesebar.
However, please note that some buses can take you to New Nesebar and then you need to go to the Old Town on foot.