Trams in Helsinki are one of the main transport types. The first trams in the city appeared in 1891.
The Tram Museum is located in the Töölö district, in the building of the Korjaamo Culture Factory. The museum was opened in 1993.
The museum is small, it will take no more than an hour to visit it.
Opening hours and ticket prices
Museum is open every day from 11: 00-17: 00.
Museum is closed:
- Easter: April 19-22
- May 1
- June 21-23
- December 6
- December 23-26, Christmas
- December 31 is open from 11:00 to 15:00
The museum closes earlier:
Check the current information on the official website before your visit.
How to get to the Tram Museum
Exact address: Töölönkatu 51 A
Nearest bus stop: Ratikkamuseo, bus number 502
- Töölön kirjasto, buses 14, 18, 18N, 39, 39B, 39N
- Töölön kisahalli, many busses stops here, for example: 280, 346, 455, 456, 457, 459, 464, 465, 487, 662 and others.
- Töölön halli, trams 2,4,10